- 8 kids have suffered from neglect
- 2 kids have been physically beaten
- 1 kid has been sexually assaulted.
For those of you doing the math, you’ll tell me that my numbers don’t add up to 10. Why is that? Because some of these precious children in standing in front of you have suffered more than one kind of abuse.
- 3 of them are babies and toddlers, less than 3 years old
- 2 of them are preschoolers and kindergarteners, 3-5 years old
- 5 of them are 6 years or older
Who has hurt these innocents kids?
80% of people who abused the kids were the children’s parents
If you had 100 American kids hanging out in the gymnasium, you have already seen one of them. They were standing in that line up of 10 abused kids.